4th Floor Northside House,
69 Tweedy Road,
Tel: 0115 9081163 / 1162
Tel: 0800 0126 347
Fax: 0203 236 0211
Facts & Figures
InControl deal with Payday Express
Total debt under management:
Know Your Rights
Companies such as Payday Express should comply with guidance on debt collection set out by The Office of Fair Trading.
- Payday Express cannot refuse to deal with InControl as your appointed representative
- If you appoint InControl, Payday Express should NOT contact you if you have asked them to speak to us.
- Payday Express should NOT harass you by calling you frequently or making threatening statements or gestures.
- Payday Express should NOT pressure you into paying in full or in large instalments.
If you owe money to Payday Express and are struggling with one or more other debts, a Debt Management Plan with InControl could be the solution for you.
As one of only a few companies able to offer the new Protocol Compliant Debt Management Plans, using InControl to manage your debts will help you in a number of ways;
- Payday Express and your other creditors must give you a breathing space of 30 days
- Payday Express and your other creditors must suspend collection activity whilst we prepare your debt management plan
- Payday Express and your other creditors should accept our proposals for repayment
- Providing you maintain payments into your Protocol Compliant DMP, there is no need for Payday Express and your other creditors to contact you again until you are debt free.
Call us today on 0800 072 6623 or fill in the Quick Debt Help form on the right.
We will complete a free financial assessment and (subject to you qualifying for a Protocol Compliant DMP) we will send you a debt management pack to complete and return to us.
We aim to stop further action (including interest and charges) from your creditors within 48 hours of receiving your paperwork.
Number of InControl clients with this debt: 129
Payday Express is a payday lender.We have noticed a sharp increase in the number of people seeking help with multiple payday lenders such as Payday UK over the last few years.Payday lenders charge incredibly high APR’s sometimes as much as 4000% but the term of these loans are so short that it’s difficult to draw comparisons to traditional credit accounts using the APR rate.
Average Customer Rating:
from 1 reviews