83 Bradford Road,
Tel: 0844 8805886
Fax: 0844 770 9647
Facts & Figures
InControl deal with Motormile Finance
Total debt under management:
Know Your Rights
Companies such as Motormile Finance should comply with guidance on debt collection set out by The Office of Fair Trading.
- Motormile Finance cannot refuse to deal with InControl as your appointed representative
- If you appoint InControl, Motormile Finance should NOT contact you if you have asked them to speak to us.
- Motormile Finance should NOT harass you by calling you frequently or making threatening statements or gestures.
- Motormile Finance should NOT pressure you into paying in full or in large instalments.
If you owe money to Motormile Finance and are struggling with one or more other debts, a Debt Management Plan with InControl could be the solution for you.
As one of only a few companies able to offer the new Protocol Compliant Debt Management Plans, using InControl to manage your debts will help you in a number of ways;
- Motormile Finance and your other creditors must give you a breathing space of 30 days
- Motormile Finance and your other creditors must suspend collection activity whilst we prepare your debt management plan
- Motormile Finance and your other creditors should accept our proposals for repayment
- Providing you maintain payments into your Protocol Compliant DMP, there is no need for Motormile Finance and your other creditors to contact you again until you are debt free.
Call us today on 0800 072 6623 or fill in the Quick Debt Help form on the right.
We will complete a free financial assessment and (subject to you qualifying for a Protocol Compliant DMP) we will send you a debt management pack to complete and return to us.
We aim to stop further action (including interest and charges) from your creditors within 48 hours of receiving your paperwork.
Number of InControl clients with this debt: 82
Motormile Finance is a debt collection agency and either work on behalf of creditors to collect debt charging a fee to that company or by purchasing the debt at a percentage of its value and then attempt to collect the full amount.Debt collections agencies such as Motormile Finance should hold a consumer credit licence issued by the office of fair trading.The OFT sets guidance on how Motormile Finance should operate and lists Examples of unfair practices include misrepresenting enforcement powers (e.g.claiming that property may be seized) falsely claiming to be acting in an official capacity harassment claiming unenforceable or excessive charges misrepresenting the legal position to a debtor and falsely claiming that a court judgement has been obtained when it has not.
Average Customer Rating:
from 1 reviews
MMF are one of the worst of the DCA`s around.
They make the other pond life parasites seem professional by comparison.
These chancers break every rule in the book and often, the law with their disgusting letters threatening imprisonment, bankruptcy and other garbage that they have no power at all to do.
They buy old debts dirt cheap and hound people non stop with awful letters, phoning their employers etc.
Best way to deal with them is ignore them and let them waste money on letters. Hopefully the scumbags will be removed by the OFT soon...