Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd,
PO Box 82,
33-34 Winkley Square,
Tel: 01772 836078 - DMC
Tel: 01772 832030
Fax: 01772 832009
Facts & Figures
InControl deal with Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd
Total debt under management:
Know Your Rights
Companies such as Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd should comply with guidance on debt collection set out by The Office of Fair Trading.
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd cannot refuse to deal with InControl as your appointed representative
- If you appoint InControl, Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd should NOT contact you if you have asked them to speak to us.
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd should NOT harass you by calling you frequently or making threatening statements or gestures.
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd should NOT pressure you into paying in full or in large instalments.
If you owe money to Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd and are struggling with one or more other debts, a Debt Management Plan with InControl could be the solution for you.
As one of only a few companies able to offer the new Protocol Compliant Debt Management Plans, using InControl to manage your debts will help you in a number of ways;
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd and your other creditors must give you a breathing space of 30 days
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd and your other creditors must suspend collection activity whilst we prepare your debt management plan
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd and your other creditors should accept our proposals for repayment
- Providing you maintain payments into your Protocol Compliant DMP, there is no need for Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd and your other creditors to contact you again until you are debt free.
Call us today on 0800 072 6623 or fill in the Quick Debt Help form on the right.
We will complete a free financial assessment and (subject to you qualifying for a Protocol Compliant DMP) we will send you a debt management pack to complete and return to us.
We aim to stop further action (including interest and charges) from your creditors within 48 hours of receiving your paperwork.
Number of InControl clients with this debt: 247
Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd (formerly known as Iqor Collections) is a debt collection agency and either work on behalf of creditors to collect debt charging a fee to that company or by purchasing the debt at a percentage of its value and then attempt to collect the full amount.Debt collections agencies such as Akinika should hold a consumer credit licence issued by the office of fair trading.The OFT sets guidance on how Akinika should operate and lists Examples of unfair practices include misrepresenting enforcement powers (e.g.claiming that property may be seized) falsely claiming to be acting in an official capacity harassment claiming unenforceable or excessive charges misrepresenting the legal position to a debtor and falsely claiming that a court judgement has been obtained when it has not.
Be the first to add a review.